Nillson Work 1/60 Red Frame Astray

That looks great! Can you possibly take a pic with a banana, a can of beans and a very rare first edition copy of Superman's adventures so we can see it in scale and how willing you are to comply with our needs and requirements? :wicked:

Where'd you get the Iron Giant from? I'd love a model, but the current prints leave little lines that are hard to hide, and I don't think there are any commercial kits available, are there? :hmmm:

• Haha 1

Will a banana and can of cooking larger do, I'm not getting my first editions out for anyone.

IMG-20200718-155722.jpg

2 hours ago, Mike said:

Where'd you get the Iron Giant from?

It's a cheep 3D print fron etsy, like you say its not great with lots of print lines that Im filling a bit at a time. Until someone with a resin printer can print me one it's the best your going to get for now. 

Cheers Brian. 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, rockpopandchips said:

Until someone with a resin printer can print me one it's the best your going to get for now.

Is there a file available online that someone with a resin printer could use to print a good one out? :hmmm: That could be done with a commercial printer or just someone rich with a resin printer - although those are coming down in price too - I saw one for $400ish Murikan, with quite affordable resin costs too :)

• Like 1