DeHavilland Heron Interior Info Needed

I'm looking for interior details of the DeHavilland Heron, particularly cabin seat spacing and decor. I anticipate building a Jersey Airlines example, having just acquired a pristine original release of the Airfix kit (less adhesive!).

hi ALL ,

Milan of OMEGA MODELS have produced a DH Dove WITH Interior , I have asked and received the Parts to fitout the AMODEL DH DOVE Model Kit

I am sre Milan will supply you with the Resin Sprue with the Seats plus other goodies attached

cheery "modellin' "mumbas !

Geoff

F.T.G. 3156       

• 1 month later...
On 5/2/2018 at 10:14 AM, bentwaters81tfw said:

Magna do/did a full interior for the Heron.

Which I have somewhere but it will be a couple of weeks before I can lay hands on it.

The DH museum near the south mims exit of the M25 has an aircraft might be worth a look at their website

I will say that since I was once QM (qualified to maintain) on Herons once they had uber comfortable seats it was a pleasure to do flight servicing on them ....good little dets as well remember going to schipol and parking next to all these big 747s ....unreal

9 hours ago, junglierating said:

The DH museum near the south mims exit of the M25 has an aircraft might be worth a look at their website

I tried contacting the DeHavilland Museum's archivist, Keith Picton, through the Museum's website, but received no response.

• 4 weeks later...
On 09/06/2018 at 17:04, bentwaters81tfw said:

The Heron at Salisbury Hall is an ex RR exec transport. The cabin is not typical.

That is the only one we have pictures of the interior of in the walkaround section.