Jump to content

Kirovets K-700A Heavy Tractor 1:72 Balaton Modell


Recommended Posts

Hello mates,

this is my little big monster tractor built for ModellFan 05/2018. Pictures contain incl. the 2 guys there and the One Euro Cent 236 parts, about 100 of them additional, some really tiny. Uff! There was a lot of struggling with the carpet monster!!:)

The shown original civil version resides by a farmer a just round the corner. Other ones like my military Kasi tugged Buran, Tupolevs, Myasishchevs and Ilyushins...

Cheers,

Thomas

 

kiroDSC_3c6l71

 

kiroDSC_36lc71kiroDSC_36flc71kiroDSC_36l71kiroDSC_3671

 

  • Like 19
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That is truly awesome. Never seen a kit of this kind of vehicles before.

For the scale, the details it shows is outstanding.

 

Adrian

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 years later...
On 5/1/2018 at 10:09 AM, replicant said:

Other ones like my military Kasi tugged Buran, Tupolevs, Myasishchevs and Ilyushins

Well .... no.

In the USSR K-700 and derivatives were exclusively used for civilian purposes, even those painted khaki. Military, of course, have evaluated K-700 but found that MAZ and KRAZ tugs are more suitable for their needs. 

While I may imagine some K-700 was borrowed from the nearest KolHoz (collective farm) to tug an aircraft its primary mission was to plough

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, I remember these, when I was a little boy. The biggest and the most impressive tractor a kid like me could ever see at the time.

 

The model here is absolutely gorgeous- very well detailed and weathered.

By photos it could be easily mistaken as 1:43 scale model, not a 1:72.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/10/2020 at 09:53, Pin said:

Well .... no.

In the USSR K-700 and derivatives were exclusively used for civilian purposes, even those painted khaki. Military, of course, have evaluated K-700 but found that MAZ and KRAZ tugs are more suitable for their needs. 

While I may imagine some K-700 was borrowed from the nearest KolHoz (collective farm) to tug an aircraft its primary mission was to plough

 

On 13/10/2020 at 10:12, vaoinas said:

Yeah, I remember these, when I was a little boy. The biggest and the most impressive tractor a kid like me could ever see at the time.

 

The model here is absolutely gorgeous- very well detailed and weathered.

By photos it could be easily mistaken as 1:43 scale model, not a 1:72.

 

21 hours ago, Pedro1 said:

A great build of a very unusual subject. Love it for both reasons 🙂

 

Peter

Thank you guys, for this relaunch!  🙂

 

 

🙂 Alexej: i have hundreds of pictures "Kasi" is towing many airplanes as Tu-22KD, also the new big russian UAV Okhotnik-B, in the factory they use at least 4 of it for moving brand new Su-34s (see russianplanes.net)

Twitter:

For rude comparision of size. New Russian heavy UAV project Okhotnik-B and Su-34. Both pulled by tractor K-700 Kirovets. From Russian Paralay forum thanks to Yuri

My neighbour is Farmer and has also one in 1:1 from GDR LPG from now Chemnitz (was Karl-Marx-Stadt until 1990)

Cheers,

Tom

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...