Space Wolf(28mm)

Bought a single figure of this guy,just wanted to give it a try,truth is I kind of like it,its plastic and is part of the Space Wolves Marine BloodClaw Drenn Redblade Deathwatch Overkill 40K,very simple build and paint,I added a scatch built stand for it,just a bit of fun.I used my own colour scheme,no rules followed here,(I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section I guess it's a figure?but if you think it should be in sci-fi I will try and move it)Cheers.

tn_fd0ea86b-24c1-4050-bf05-327f66f98e30.tn_6fbfe7ae-d22b-42cd-b929-5aee6dbe8e54.tn_19a954d1-39f3-41a3-a2a8-9cb74eebe449.

• Like 4

This is a bit of a change from your norm Jim (unless it's part of history that has escaped my attention – Elizabethan judging buy the hair).

Is that a sporran or a parasite attached to his groin?  

Beautifully painted, as always and I also like the steampunk type base.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Gorby said:

This is a bit of a change from your norm Jim (unless it's part of history that has escaped my attention – Elizabethan judging buy the hair).

Is that a sporran or a parasite attached to his groin?  

Beautifully painted, as always and I also like the steampunk type base.

Thanks again Gorby,think it may be the hide of a wolf?Cheers mate.

On 5/1/2018 at 5:09 AM, Jim Wasley said:

Space Wolves Marine BloodClaw Drenn Redblade Deathwatch Overkill

‘In the Grim Dark Future, there is only war blooming great long names’

Nice one Jim.:)

I’ve always loved the pseudo ‘Space Wolf’ Viking/werewolf/berserker look. I like the whacking great chainsword, and I have to admit to shouting “For the Emperor” on occasion when starting up my hedge trimmer.:lol:

Mart

Edited by LotusArenco
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, LotusArenco said:

‘In the Grim Dark Future, there is only war blooming great long names’

Nice one Jim.:)

I’ve always loved the pseudo ‘Space Wolf’ Viking/werewolf/berserker look. I like the whacking great chainsword, and I have to admit to shouting “For the Emperor” on occasion when starting up my hedge trimmer.:lol:

Mart

Thanks Mart made me laugh,yes have to think that next time I use my wiper-sniper,Cheers.