OOB Airfix 262 +++Finished+++

Ozzy

well done of getting her completed Ozzy, she looks great, especially along side her friend.

With the number of Airfix models being built I probably should have called this the Airfix Me-262 STGB!

I'm glad you could join us here, it was great to have you along and to follow your build, hopefully you enjoyed yourself.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, trickyrich said:

well done of getting her completed Ozzy, she looks great, especially along side her friend.

With the number of Airfix models being built I probably should have called this the Airfix Me-262 STGB!

I'm glad you could join us here, it was great to have you along and to follow your build, hopefully you enjoyed yourself.

Thanks Rich,

I definitely did enjoy myself, I do most of my modelling in the GB area as I find I get some good ideas and tips. There are a few Airfix kits about, I got some good hints and tips along the way on the build. I don't build that many aircraft so I need all the help I can get.

cheers

oz

• 4 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, DaveyGair said:

Just noticed you were in this Ozzy, neat job mate.

I didn't want to enter another GB until I knew I would finish my Camel and Beaufighter builds.

:goodjob:

Davey.

Thanks Davey,

i know what you mean, I try to do one build at a time as I've done multiple group builds and end up rushing towards the end.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PlaStix said:

Hi Ozzy. Sorry I managed to miss this one completely! Too many GBs to follow at the moment.

Great result with your 262! Very well done. :thumbsup2:

Kind regards,

Stix

Thanks Stix's,

i know what you mean, there is loads going on at the moment I struggle to keep up with it all.

• Like 1