RoG BF-109G-10, My first Gustav!

Hello All!

This is my first documented build on this forum, and that achievement, along with others, like...

• First Revell of Germant Build.

• First Gustav Build.

• First Build to use PE Parts.

And with all that said, here's some pictures!

http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/josephpettus3/media/20180430_154602_zps8kwkovex.jpg.html?filters[user]=147194651&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1

Edited by YakkityYak
  • Like 1

Hello @YakkityYak ... I like the work you're doing so far keep up the good work. I personally  don't mind using the links to view the photo’s at PhotoB. Some here on the forum might not like it though. However thats due to the PhotoB. Ransom last year that irked a number of members, not anything you've done. If your interested in the idea there are other hosting sites out there, but thats your choice. 

Dennis

Hi there,

re your URLs, I am pretty sure you can bring your photos onto your posts here. 

As Dennis just mentioned, everybody is somewhat peeved at Photobucket blackmail, but prior to it almost everybody was using it and posting photos online. 

As to your kit, I built it decades ago and I loved it! It is still a good alternative for anyone wanting a G-10 or any other late 109 models.

Great value for money and fantastic shape! If I ever bump into one, I will jump on it!

Keep having fun!

JR

This is one of my relaxed builds, or what I also call "too lazy and bored of rivet counting to make it a show stopper." So it'll just be a OOB, brushed paint build.

And as to the photos, I'm probably going to move over to Flikr or Imgur. Just gotta get time.