MiG-29A (LSK-NVA, Trumpeter)

Great work! Excellent MIG! :yes:

I'm also finishing this model. At the moment I have small problem with main Pitot tube (hand made).

This is outstanding. I also thought at first this must be 1/48 at least. One of the best finished 1/72 models I have yet seen. 

I really like the MiG-15 and the L-29 as well. Do you have other pics of those two?

Well done and thanks for sharing.

Terry

Thank you very much BMers! I really appreciate your kind words.

11 hours ago, Terry1954 said:

I really like the MiG-15 and the L-29 as well. Do you have other pics of those two?

Thank you mate. I think they're ready for inspection too. You just need to dig deeper in this part of BM.

Hello David, 

Congratulation : that's really a stunning job and result is fantastic.

1/72nd scale at it's best really and that's when you know the model is tiny in real life but photos will not tell the actual size/scale at all.

Cheers

Eric B.

Beautiful work, David.

I always consider the LSK Fulcrums to have the most attractive colour scheme and you've demonstrated this very well here. :). And in the only scale that matters ;).

Martin

Edited by RidgeRunner

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Absolutely stunning build. Was convinced that they were 1/48. All three birds are outstanding. Would like to know where I can get that clear plastic holder that you used to display the bottom of the MiG-29. Also, what did you use for the panel line wash?