New GWH's project

salomon

Totally agree on the Kamov 50 and 52. A Hind family in 1:48 is also something I would love to see as new tool... But speaking of GWH I doubt they are the correct address for this. I would rather expect a P-80/F-80 or an Invader, Marauder or Mitchel. I would be happy with these as well (especially the Invader).

• Like 2

That's a great didea for the vote, there's so many aircraft I'd like build in the 48 scale, the SU-25 family, viggen familly ( the special hobby's viggen is expensive if you have to buy the whole CMK after market things. ), the Kamov 50/52 Katran and Alligator, Mi-28 and al last the Mi-24 /Mi-35.

• salomon changed the title to New GWH's project
4 hours ago, slawomir.dusza said:

Lets leave this subject to Tamiya ;)

MiG-19 in 1:48 is what we all need! ;) 

There is the Trumpeter MiG-19 series ...

21 hours ago, salomon said:

That's a great didea for the vote, there's so many aircraft I'd like build in the 48 scale, the viggen familly ( the special hobby's viggen is expensive if you have to buy the whole CMK after market things. ),

The new two seater Viggen corrects most of the faults... 

Su-25 or Mi-17, 24 or Ka 52 ... all great!

Edited by exdraken

They may be able to take over the Hip Mi-8/17 project from Antaris or do there own (or someone should).  Seems there is demand for a Hip and it would fit with GWH's strategy to go with multiple boxings.

On 03/05/2018 at 04:53, Harold55 said:

They may be able to take over the Hip Mi-8/17 project from Antaris or do there own (or someone should).  Seems there is demand for a Hip and it would fit with GWH's strategy to go with multiple boxings.

Annetra not Antaris !

Mi-8/-17 thread is here: https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234989250-148-mil-mi-17-mi-8mt-hip-by-annetra/

V.P.

10 hours ago, DIO said:

SR-71 in 1/48 please...

Hypersonic and Tanmodells announced (last year?) that they have it on the list. I seem to recall that Hypersonic sarted cad work but the project fell into hibernation. Not sure if they resumed work on it. At least one supplier has it on the list (Tanmodel).

Exactly, Tanmodel announced the big bird a couple time ago, and I don't think the huge aircraft is on the way with GWH, maybe Trumpeter one day, I also build warships model but the 1/200 scale scare me, the Trumpeter release the huge u-boot in 1/48!!!!

The Ka-50/52, Mi-24/35 and the french EC-665 Tiger, NH-90, Su-57 (T-50), J-20 and the SU-25 family, that's waht I'd like to build in the 48 scale.

How about another 1/48 F-14? After all, there’s only the Revell, Italeri, Fujimi, Hasegawa, Academy, Hobbyboss and Tamiya kits available with just one other in the offing from AMK. Surely there’s scope for GWH to join the fray and add another couple of pipes and rivets?

😛

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Oh please no more F-14, I'm waiting so long for the AMK's tomcat, all I want is the real new subject, as the SU-25, the KA-50/52, in the pass I did a 3D model and hope one day that I'll have time to make a conversion for the Revell's Ka-50.

Screen_Shot_2018_05_12_at_23_54_04.png
Screen_Shot_2018_05_12_at_23_53_03.png
Screen_Shot_2018_05_12_at_23_52_44.png
Screen_Shot_2018_05_12_at_23_52_14.png
Screen_Shot_2018_05_12_at_23_51_55.png

Edited by salomon
  • Like 2