Reply Editor Keeps 'Closing'

Greetings!  Doing a bit more on the forums but have found during my recent activity that when I Reply in a topic, the editor window I am typing into is repeatedly and constantly 'closeing'.  I then have to click the 'Reply' box again, sometimes several times before it expands again.  The content entered up to the point if shrunk up remains, with a message at the bottom of the box that indicates my content was restored.  Sometimes I can enter several words before it triggers again or more frequently just a few characters. Obviously, this 'bug' is impacting my ability to contribute to the discussion.  I looked through this and the FAQs (back a year) but failed to see anything related to this issue.

Am I doing something wrong?  I am using Firefox and have no issues on other forums likfe FSM and RPF, which are different interfaces I suppose.

I appreciate any advise on this.

Regards, Robert

Hi Robert,

I'd say something somewhere on your device is triggering this, as the only time the reply box will close is (for example) when you're typing in a windowed box (such as a PM), and you click outside it.  Try clearing your cache, restarting your device, and check your browser is up to date. :)