Greetings from the southern hemisphere...

matihagen

Hello... I greet the community from Argentina.

I see that I joined Britmodeller in 2015, but I never wrote anything... I can assure you that I'm not a ghost! ^ ^

I am a lover of everything that has wings produced between 1919 and 1939... I am also very tempted by the WWI planes, and the beautiful curves of any time (of some planes too).

Although the interwar world is usually silvery with some well-documented colors, being a ghost can sometimes be very convenient at the moment of interpreting lost livery in b/w.

I embrace this hobby from the scratch, drawings, and some projects that revolve around them.

My English is very bad, so I apologize in advance.

If the subject be up to my knowledge, and I have time, it will be a pleasure to participate in Britmodeller.

Saludos

Matías

• Like 4

Welcome, Matías! I am looking forward to seeing your builds, as your aircraft interests coincide very much with my own, although I would include anything built during WW1, and prior to WW1 in my preferences.

• Like 1

:welcome:, Matias, to Britmodeller, I am Joe, live in the SE corner of Wisconsin, USA. Your English is better than my Spanish; so, do not worry about it too much. We all speak "Modeller" here. My interests are 1/72nd scale aircraft, any era. I look forward to your builds, comments, and questions.

Joe

• Like 1

On 4/26/2018 at 3:55 PM, matihagen said:

On 4/26/2018 at 7:16 PM, dogsbody said:

We won't talk about my Spanish

In Spanish I can order beer or ask for directions to the beach.  Unfortunately, if you give me directions to the beach I won't understand them.

Edited by Uncle Pete
Too much quote in the original.

7 hours ago, Uncle Pete said:

In Spanish I can order beer or ask for directions to the beach.  Unfortunately, if you give me directions to the beach I won't understand them.

Yes! Good morning, Good evening and two beers, please are about the extent of my Spanish.

Chris

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 5/7/2020 at 6:44 PM, Moa said:

Matías, why don't you post some of your incredible models!?

My dear friend @Moa... I thought I already had some things posted around here, but I only have two posts. Well, in a little while (when I finish translating the text) I'll publish something that you've incited me to feel like finishing it... ^ ^

• Like 2