Nice Beaver....

Britman

Off to Sproat Lake with two Beavers and a Beech 18. This was my first air to air photo session, what a blast!

SCAN0905

SCAN0906

SCAN0907

SCAN0909

SCAN0910

SCAN0911

SCAN0912

SCAN0913

SCAN0914

SCAN0915

SCAN0916

SCAN0917

SCAN0919

SCAN0920

SCAN0921

SCAN0922

SCAN0923

Having taken off after the Beavers the Beech overhauled us just as we got to our destination.

SCAN0924

SCAN0925

SCAN0926

SCAN0927

SCAN0928

SCAN0929

Those of us that flew up in the Beavers managed to blag a ten minute circuit of the lake in the Beech.

SCAN0932

SCAN0931

SCAN0934

SCAN0936

SCAN0937

SCAN0938

SCAN0939

SCAN0940

Hope you find these of interest. The next subject could be described as out of this world!

Keith.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Nice Keith, I'm only just the teeniest bit envious of your opportunity, that looks like a blast. Your 1st two shots feature a turbine Otter, was that one of the "two Beavers" or did I miss one?

Steve.

Great pics! Definitely taken some time ago. The Baxter( now no longer operating)Beaver C-FWAC is now with Harbour Air a nd is one of three I have fown in. In fact I took a trip in 'WAC September 2016. The Turbo Otter looks like it was an ex Pacific Coastal Airways machine. It currently sports Harbour Air new colour scheme as of 2016 when I saw it. 

I visited Sproat Lake in 2004 but only saw the Martin Mars.  ( Are they in your next batch????)

I Like the Beech on floats.

Well Steve,  I was flying in C-FWAC taking pictures of C-GWCT. All thirty of us flew up to the lake using the Beech and the two Beavers. The Turbo Otter was my chariot for the return to Vancouver on my 40th birthday. Nice to know that Alpha Charlie and the Otter are still about. Thank you Paul. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Britman said:

Well Steve,  I was flying in C-FWAC taking pictures of C-GWCT. All thirty of us flew up to the lake using the Beech and the two Beavers. The Turbo Otter was my chariot for the return to Vancouver on my 40th birthday. Nice to know that Alpha Charlie and the Otter are still about. Thank you Paul. 

Thanks Keith, I was on my phone at work last night when I saw these, the regos were a bit small to pick out clearly. Those shots look far better on the laptop screen. :)

Steve.

• Like 1