British Style...1/48 North American P-51B Mustang 334th FS USAAF

7 hours ago, Jamie @ Sovereign Hobbies said:

Whilst information is always welcome in a wider context, I'm not sure we should be pressuring a fellow modeller who has expressed a strong preference for just building the model kit as it comes?

I agree 110% with this ... that is why i gave the confused emojis on the two posts. I think its his build let him build it his way. 

Dennis

As mentioned I have nothing against new information. Sometimes me and my dad use it on the model, sometimes not.

Didn' t know about the different panels before. As it seems I'm not alone there. Haven't seen a Tamiya or ICM model yet where this was corrected, even from pro modellers.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:
11 hours ago, Jamie @ Sovereign Hobbies said:

Whilst information is always welcome in a wider context, I'm not sure we should be pressuring a fellow modeller who has expressed a strong preference for just building the model kit as it comes?

I agree 110% with this ... that is why i gave the confused emojis on the two posts. I think its his build let him build it his way. 

Dennis

am I pushing anyone? just giving some value information if he wants to represent  accurate info for his model,  they can build their model as they like to of course.... just trying to help!

cheers

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Reini78 said:

Didn' t know about the different panels before. As it seems I'm not alone there. Haven't seen a Tamiya or ICM model yet where this was corrected, even from pro modellers.

well, maybe  you can be the first to do it, or maybe not!!!

cheers

• Like 1

On ‎03‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 21:18, MarkSH said:

Did ICM re-box this kit? it looks very similar to the one I have in the stash.

not a rebox one but a mould "referring" to TAM. It's truly cheap but lacks TAM's fit. Also horribly fragile decals....