T70IMG_6468.jpg

IMG_6471.JPG

IMG_6485.JPG

IMG_6482.JPG

t70IMG_6490.JPG

soon the end of the building with more details and friul tracks

cheers

• Like 10

Looks pretty good Panzair.  The storage, pe and tire and fender damage really add to it and it should look great with some color.  That covering on the exhaust pipes is awesome.

I might suggest that you take out a link or two from the tracks though as they seem too loose. Track sag looks great but maybe not quite that much, I would think

they would tend to come off on the first turn.

Take care,

Lloyd

Edited by BlackMax12
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A lovely looking model, attention to detail and weathering throughout is first class. Enjoyed reading and catching up with your build thread.

• Like 1

very nice... I have never been very successful with the chipping fluid - any recommendations (coverage, duration before next coat, duration after coat before start to do chipping)? Might try the winter camo on the T20 Kosmolet I have dusted off

• Like 1

3 hours ago, robw_uk said:

very nice... I have never been very successful with the chipping fluid - any recommendations (coverage, duration before next coat, duration after coat before start to do chipping)? Might try the winter camo on the T20 Kosmolet I have dusted off

thanks,

you must airbrush 2 or 3 layers of the chipping fluid: a first layer and wait 15 minutes, the second one and wait 15 minutes....

you can paint just after the last chipping layer is dry. Don't airbrush you're white paint everywhere on the model, think where the crew walk or other thing.

don't forget a layer of varnish before the chipping fluid

• Like 1