Fishbone Inc decals

Biggu

Hey guys, I have stumbled upon a 'new' decal company, at least new to me , called Fishbone Inc. decals.... they appear to only be on "Facebook" , and I'm not a Facebook guy, and there doesn't seem to be any other contact information...... they have made some VERY cool Canadian F18 Demo 'color birds' decal sets....... IF the decals are any good, and IF they can be contacted, I would like to have a look, I am just wondering IF by any remote chance anyone has had any contact with this company or have used their decal sets, could you or would you mind passing the info along to me please?  We, here in Canada, have always had really cool color birds for the CF 18 airshow seasons...... I would love to check this out further..... anyone have any god ideas?? 
Jeff

Well, I guess as over 70 views here, no one has any ideas about these guys, I was hopeful.... as I saw some of their decals on a model photo that was sent to me from the Seattle IPMS show...... well , thanks anyway guys, but if someone can point me in their direction, that sure would be a help.... again, I'm still hopeful.....

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

have a look here:- https://www.facebook.com/Fishbone.Inc/

You can access the site from your computer, HOWEVER, it ain't all sunshine and flowers!

You could also try the 'Scalemates' site, as there are some reviews of Fishbone decals there.

HTH

Paul

I recently purchased two sets of his SU-33 decals. His communication is excellent, he informs you throughout the transaction, postage to the UK was very fast. I would say he is thoroughly reliable. Decals were excellent quality. Recommended.

I had to create a Facebook account to order and that is my only criticism since I like to keep a low digital profile - my job brings me into contact with eccentric people who try to track people down and find out where they live so they can doorstep them and cause trouble. Life in the 21st century Civil Service! People think that because they pay taxes they can treat public servants as they like (I won't point out the irony in that last remark as people will wrongly think I work for the Revenue)..... But enough of my rant!

Anthony

Hey guys, THANKS, what I eventually did ( trying to take one for the team ;-)  ) is as I am not a Facebook guy either, I found an email contact for them on the facebook page. I sent one in the hope they will answer back, and maybe I can access some sets through that.....if not I will have to get the Mrs. on the job..... glad to hear he is reliable and makes a good product... IF he gets back via email, I will et you guys know how it goes.....I wonder how many lost sales a not done over a Facebook posting thing... some of us are not Facebookers ( is that a word??) so I would think there might be some lost sales... oh well, I'm hot on the trail now, many thanks guys, I knew someone would know what to do......I will keep you posted...

thanks

Jeff

Yeah, the Norad scheme is really cool.....we have been known to have some really good looking 'color' birds over the years, sure makes a nice departure from the dull grey..... even the US Navy is dolling their birds up again..... wish we would go back to how they were back in the '70's, we had the best looking  air force back then for sure..... a very proud time for me....

• Like 1