Tiger Model - 1/35 - VBL Milan

Hi,

Uhh, With a little one around the house, modelling is getting really hard, but I've managed to finished another model! Yeah. This time is a French VBL with Milan Anti-Tank Missle Launcher by Tiger Model.

First go at this manufacturer and.. Yeah, the model is nicely detailed, with full interior and some extras such PE and great decals, but the flash on the parts was a bit of a pain to be honest. Also there are few mistakes in the instructions as well as missing reference to paint the interior apart from some basic stuff. Overall nice kit. Finished with Vallejo Air series paint set for nato vehicles. I hope you'll like it!

mcql1d.jpg

2hd3a6c.jpg

al3w42.jpg

2gvr8mv.jpg

2qwip0o.jpg

6jm71x.jpg

n4ysgh.jpg

o790n7.jpg

1ea0ll.jpg

2w6yv7s.jpg

2m43d00.jpg

s5z4ie.jpg

27zesg4.jpg

1oq1e9.jpg

Thanks!

Bart

• Like 12

Splendid, really!

One (or two) small things, if you don't mind.

There should be only one antenna, as there's only one PR4G radio in the vehicle.

also, the antenna should really be vertical, as they're really rigid. Only the base could bend a little while the vehicle moves.

Again, well done!

7 hours ago, Antoine said:

Splendid, really!

One (or two) small things, if you don't mind.

There should be only one antenna, as there's only one PR4G radio in the vehicle.

also, the antenna should really be vertical, as they're really rigid. Only the base could bend a little while the vehicle moves.

Again, well done!

Thanks! 

I couldn't find too many pictures of Milan, instructions said one antenna but instruction also said one sit, no passenger sit too. Then I found this picture and assumed there should be two antennas:

VBL_Milan_FR_04.jpg

About the rigidness, I'll change it asap, thanks!

Bart

• 1 month later...