Hi ! I'm Duy and i'm from Vietnamese

TranDuy

Hello everyone , hello from Vietnam everyone . My name is Duy and i am 22. I live in Ho Chi Minh City.

Im new to Brtimodeller and i like to build 1/35 tank ( mostly WW2 era), 1/48 aircraft, and 1/12 motorbike.

I will show you guy my finished model very soon. 

But i dont know how to insert photo to my post , can anyone teach me ? Thank you :D

• Like 1

Hi Duy, welcome to Britmodeller! You'll find everyone on here very helpful, and you'll usually find someone to answer even the most obscure question on nearly any topic.

As to posting images you'll find the information in the FAQ section, or adk on of the moderators if you are having problems.

DennisTheBear (in Australia)

5 hours ago, DennisTheBear said:

Hi Duy, welcome to Britmodeller! You'll find everyone on here very helpful, and you'll usually find someone to answer even the most obscure question on nearly any topic.

As to posting images you'll find the information in the FAQ section, or adk on of the moderators if you are having problems.

DennisTheBear (in Australia)

Thank you . I will look for the topic. 

:welcome:, Duy to Britmodeller, from the USA. It is a great place to be. The people here are both knowledgeable and very helpful. I look forward to your builds, comments, and questions.

Joe