Mirage F.1 kits in 1/48

stalal

9 hours ago, Sonoran said:

Apparently you didn’t read my post, did you?  Their new stuff is *nothing* like the old stuff.  I’ve held the parts in my hand and played with the fit of the parts.  It’s every bit the equal of Tamiya or Eduard.  No skin off my nose if you are so set in your ways that you’re completely unwilling to see the evidence in front of your face.  Have fun building the 1977 ESCI kit.

I did read your post, but apparently you didn't read ALL of mine, especially where I said "I will still plod along with their kits that I already have, and try to make something out of them that I am satisfied with"  That includes Kinetic, Kitty Hawk, Trumpeter & Hobby Boss!

I am just not going to waste my limited resources on the hope that they will improve their stuff. Must be nice to be able to afford to throw all your old kits in the trash as soon as something newer comes out. :hmmm: 

And YES, I will continue to enjoy building all my old kits, no matter who made them. If I don't enjoy building a kit, I just box it back up, put it on the Shelf Of Doom and start on something else. That's how I keep this hobby fun.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2018 at 8:59 AM, ReccePhreak said:

Don't forget the very soft detail, which I have seen in EVERY Kitty Hawk kit I own. At least Trumpy & Hobby Booboo have crisp detail, to go with their inaccurate kits.

Just my 2¢.

Larry

Hobby Booboo😄