Revell Colour Red 32

Soloturk

Got an old Revell Colour Red 32 that's no good anymore so I went to the local Toy Shop which sells the range of Revell Colours. 

There was no 32, and they never heard of it, and he googled it and couldn't find it. I tried myself and I couldn't find a result either.

I got another purple red instead hoping it will be a close match. 

Just wondered if anyone knows what happened to the 32? Has it been renumbered to something else or is it discontinued?

James.

• 2 weeks later...

There have been many Revell colours discontinued over the years. I would say you have one of them. None of mine (enamels) have lasted, even the ancient ones, so I doubt you will find another 32 in your lifetime that works from the tin. Old Humbrol they ain't. Mind you, the Revell Aqua paints are pretty damn good.

As for what it was, if it was gloss, perhaps 331 is now the replacement for it? I also tried searching for it and found nothing, but then again, it seems like nobody has bothered to record all of the old Revell colours anywhere, perhaps emailing Revell Germany might get you a response if you are curious.

• 1 month later...
On 4/19/2018 at 7:41 PM, Soloturk said:

Got an old Revell Colour Red 32 that's no good anymore so I went to the local Toy Shop which sells the range of Revell Colours. 

There was no 32, and they never heard of it, and he googled it and couldn't find it. I tried myself and I couldn't find a result either.

I got another purple red instead hoping it will be a close match. 

Just wondered if anyone knows what happened to the 32? Has it been renumbered to something else or is it discontinued?

James.

thats because its been re-numbered to "32332"

https://www.scalemodelshop.co.uk/product/revell-enamel-32332-14ml-luminous-red-silk