Albatross, Get Your Albatross Here!

Take @general melchett for example, he's made an entire career out of weird thread drift!

Well, quite...steering the topic well clear of what you're actually doing, catches the watchful Hun totally orf guard, and wins you the greatest victory since the Winchester flower-arranging team beat Harrow by twelve sore bottoms to one! ......while you still have a little way to go in achieving those sore bottoms Martian, you're definitely getting the hang of it...remember, 'drift' is not a dirty word!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, perdu said:

I thought this was SOP round here, no decorated cakes or wallpaper intrusions either

Yet!

5 hours ago, general melchett said:

Well, quite...steering the topic well clear of what you're actually doing, catches the watchful Hun totally orf guard, and wins you the greatest victory since the Winchester flower-arranging team beat Harrow by twelve sore bottoms to one! ......while you still have a little way to go in achieving those sore bottoms Martian, you're definitely getting the hang of it...remember, 'drift' is not a dirty word!

I rest my case!

Wibble 👽

On ‎03‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 16:14, bbudde said:

Does that mean semester opening party? Would be then in April here with decorations etc..🤨

It means "standard operational procedure". What Bill is getting at is that which would appear totally insane in what passes for the real world, is an everyday and even expected occurrence on Britmodeller.

Martian 👽

• Like 1