Alaska

Alaska

Hi everyone! Glad to be a new member of this group! At the moment I am going to be using this forum to learn about military scale modeling, I'm 55 and have been modeling most of my life but have recently become very interested in military modeling! I have the Trumpeter 1/16 King Tiger arriving tomorrow and David Parkers Super King  book on it's way. Very excited about this! I have also purchased the Meng Merkava m4 and Fruil metal tracks for it and also the Meng T-90A mbt's! Have read a few build threads here and they are awesome! 

Anyways glad to be here and learn from you guy's.

I'm from the state of Maine in the United States of America. I'm a journeyman structural steel/pipe welder by trade and I get to work on the North Slope of Alaska in the oil and gas fields quite often, hence my profile name.

Craig...

• Like 1

Welcome to the madhouse Craig. As you've found already, there's some talented modellers here, the best bit is that they'll happily share their knowledge and skills, and also their failures, which helps us all.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the welcome Rob!

Your right there is some amazing talent here!

Gremlin56's 1/16  Jagdtiger build is just amazing! Going to get that Trumpeter kit next and AFV has a new book being printed for that build also, how lucky are We, lol!