1/32 - Brantly B-2 helicopter by AMP - released

Homebee

• 11 months later...

I’ve just posted on MikroMir’s Facebook page asking about updates on this project after seeing detail photos of NZ’s only airworthy example of the type and getting excited. Kinda want two now: one for ZK-INK, the other for a YHO-3...

On 4/19/2018 at 12:00 PM, k5054nz said:

I'm beginning to hope for a Hiller UH12 and Hughes/Schweizer 269 to follow....

The latter is well on the way in AMP boxings, which is fantastic, so now to campaign for the former...

• Like 1

• Homebee changed the title to 1/32 - Brantly B-2 helicopter by MikroMir - 3D renders - release in 2022 ?

Think I'll have to pass on this one.... Just waiting on another big cold war thing like a Vulcan B1 :( They did a Victor B1, Valiant B1 (of questionable quality) and a Halifax. I'll watch though to see how the quality of this one ends up

• Homebee changed the title to 1/32 - Brantly B-2 helicopter by MikroMir - 3D renders+sprues+test build - release in 2022

• Homebee changed the title to 1/32 - Brantly B-2 helicopter by AMP/MikroMir - 3D renders+sprues+test build - release in 2022
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/32 - Brantly B-2 helicopter by AMP/MikroMir - 3D renders+sprues+test build+box art - release in 2022
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/32 - Brantly B-2 helicopter by AMP - 3D renders+sprues+test build+box art - release in 2022
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/32 - Brantly B-2 helicopter by AMP - released