FIAT 806 - Test Flickr account.

6 hours ago, colin said:

Excellent job, is everything oob

Hi Colin,

although it looks to be OOB, there are quite a few changes.

Wheels are laced with fishing line to give correct number of spokes at a more scale thickness, seat is made from balsa and filler, body louvres remade, ignition wiring replaced, steering wheel 'roped' with cotton thread, plus many other minor improvements.

Atb, Steve.

It's a beauty! Keep using Flickr and show us more photos please is what I say. 

I use Flickr too and find it easy enough to work with. Sometimes their uploader is a bit non-responsive and refuses to upload images but in such cases it usually works to try again an hour later. I've had no issues lately. Should you want to get rid of the "tags" surrounding the image such as the name of the file, and who took it: what you could do is share the image using the BBCode, copy the link to Notepad or something and then copy everything between img and /img like this (and do not include the "[" and "]"):

27618143418_c61b540cfa.jpg

This is the actual link to the image and if you paste this into your BM post it will automatically insert the picture. In Flickr, you can choose a size of the image on the BBCode tab, choosing a different size will generate a different link. In this way, you can also post smaller pictures. 

Hope this information is useful to you, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Edited by JeroenS
BM didn't like me including weird tags so I inserted an image of what I was trying to say
  • Thanks 1

On 16/04/2018 at 5:40 AM, triumphfan said:

Hi Colin,

although it looks to be OOB, there are quite a few changes.

Wheels are laced with fishing line to give correct number of spokes at a more scale thickness, seat is made from balsa and filler, body louvres remade, ignition wiring replaced, steering wheel 'roped' with cotton thread, plus many other minor improvements.

Atb, Steve.

Thanks Steve, I thought it looked better than what was in the box I have :lol:

• Like 1