Su-35 cockpit colour

lesthegringo

Guys, I need a bit of guidance here; I have KittyHawks Su-35 and it calls out Gunze 74 'air superiority blue' as the cockpit colour, yet the Eduard parts specifically for that kit are absolutely nothing like it. (As usual) the internet has left me more confused than before, so can I ask who has got it right? If it is KittyHawk then the Eduard parts are totally wrong and so useless, unless there are different interior schemes

Cheers

Les

I've certainly done mine in the light blue colour, can't tell you the exact colour at the moment. Seem to recall it was the same as one of the airframe camo colours of the current scheme.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=su-35+cockpit&client=ms-android-tmobile-gb&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj7qLDXwL3aAhWqLsAKHVcrA3oQ_AUIESgB&biw=412&bih=718&dpr=2.63#imgrc=ITfKPYo3kiPyHM:

Thanks. My other thought was to try and match the Eduard parts colour, but annoyingly nothing in my quite extensive range of paints matches. Of course, there will be a brief hiatus in my modelling due to me nearly amputating the tip of my little finger working with Amigo's lovely exhaust set, but I'll use the pause to work out what to do next

Cheers

Les