This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Dragged to this one yesterday by daughter, not knowing anything other than " its a horror film".  What I actually got was a really good creature feature ! 

I've been wondering about this movie. I take it that it has the @IanHx recommendation?

2 minutes ago, Thud4444 said:

I've been wondering about this movie. I take it that it has the @IanHx recommendation?

Yes, well worth a look. Even if kept getting elbowed in the ribs for slurping drink during the very quiet bits !  :)

I'll check it out. I love great horror movies. Here lately all the really good ones have had disappointing endings to some really fantastic stories. 

It's worth watching.  Even if my visit was mildly spoiled by the fact that (being played in almost absolute silence) we could hear the soundtrack of the film in the neighbouring screen, and majorly spoiled by a couple of emmets a few rows back who felt the need to explain the plot to each other at crucial points - even a sotto voce comment would come out like a thunderclap . . . .

Good film. Couldn't suspend belief enough to cover the plot holes though.