1/72 Eduard Spitfire Mk XVI

A beautiful looking Spit (and Dora).  I'm not familiar with that paint brand but the colours look excellent.  I can't believe I haven't invested in a single Eduard Spitfire yet.  Your treatment has certainly inspired me to get one (or three). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Meatbox8 said:

A beautiful looking Spit (and Dora).  I'm not familiar with that paint brand but the colours look excellent.  I can't believe I haven't invested in a single Eduard Spitfire yet.  Your treatment has certainly inspired me to get one (or three). 

Thank you! MRP (Mr. Paint) has really got me excited about painting. Ready to spray out of the bottle and lays down very smooth. Dries fast and can be removed with ISO when cured. Airbrush is easy to clean with lacquer thinner so changing colors is a snap. Highly recommended!

Lots of colors too!

Here is the website:  http://mrpaint.sk/

On 4/12/2018 at 5:14 PM, viperchief said:

Thank you! MRP (Mr. Paint) has really got me excited about painting. Ready to spray out of the bottle and lays down very smooth. Dries fast and can be removed with ISO when cured. Airbrush is easy to clean with lacquer thinner so changing colors is a snap. Highly recommended!

Lots of colors too!

Here is the website:  http://mrpaint.sk/

Thanks.  Pre-mixed and ready to paint sounds exactly what I want as my inability to get it right myself has stalled my interest in airbrushing. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2018 at 2:03 AM, Meatbox8 said:

Thanks.  Pre-mixed and ready to paint sounds exactly what I want as my inability to get it right myself has stalled my interest in airbrushing. 

I also found getting paint mixed correctly was a hurdle to jump every build! This MRP paint has revolutionized my modeling...no more mixing...just spray away!