Italeri Ju-87 B2, 1/48

sailorboy61

Building Italeri's 1/48 Picchiatello and am unsure about some underwing details.

The underside of the wing has several hollows and I'm wondering if they should be filled. There are 4 each side adjacent to where the holes should be drilled for the smaller bomb racks.

There are additionally 2 either side next to the flaps but on the actual wing. I think these should be on the flaps for the balance weights rather than on the wing part?

I can't find any suitable images of the underside of the wings to assist.

And info appreciated

7 minutes ago, fernandocouto said:

any photos? If you are referring the holes outboard, they are positioning holes for balance weights.

Yes the outboard ones are part if the query. I too thought they were for the balance weights but did eventually find a couple of images online and the weights appear to be attached to the front edge of the flap rather than onto the wing so I'm going with that plan for now.  Thanks for your help.

On ‎2018‎年‎4‎月‎12‎日 at 16:36, sailorboy61 said:

Yes the outboard ones are part if the query. I too thought they were for the balance weights but did eventually find a couple of images online and the weights appear to be attached to the front edge of the flap rather than onto the wing so I'm going with that plan for now.  Thanks for your help.

so holes side next to the flaps should be activate rods for flaps/ailerons. They are separate parts on ITA kit, on HAS kit, they wre molded together with lower wing, an apparent disadvantage of HAS's Ju87.

• Like 1