Bandai 1/100 Master Grade Zaku II (Slave 1 Colours)

Hi guys, well it's been a while since I posted anything, but I've finally got round to finishing my Zaku kit. I put it together before Christmas and I've attached a picture of what the Gundam looked like before I started with the Slave 1 paint scheme. The plan was to use it as practice for trying out the paints for my Finemolds 1/72 Slave 1 kit. I hope you like how it turned out.

ovuuiNH.jpg
u5uS7cj.jpg
WJ4QJME.jpg
7zr8ofG.jpg
QNpaoeX.jpg
m6zgtQw.jpg
iu09JJI.jpg
myZAy1f.jpg
KVIViJU.jpg
MR93urZ.jpg
l76pu8u.jpg
WOM86YF.jpg
UGXsPx5.jpg
Rjh8uVl.jpg
gRv1dIw.jpg
kSn6DfH.jpg
7rMQUlp.jpg
PdQvT8t.jpg
YAfw2MB.jpg

Edited by Lee Chambers
  • Like 6

Very nice! The colours suit it rather well as the standard Zakus are green and the special ones are often Red. At least Char's is :) And you've definitely captured the Slave One chipping style with the darker/lighter patches of paint.

One minor thing - the chipping on the backpack seems a bit patchy and regular compared to the lovely organic chipping on the head and arms.

Cheers,

Will

1 hour ago, Will Vale said:

Very nice! The colours suit it rather well as the standard Zakus are green and the special ones are often Red. At least Char's is :) And you've definitely captured the Slave One chipping style with the darker/lighter patches of paint.

One minor thing - the chipping on the backpack seems a bit patchy and regular compared to the lovely organic chipping on the head and arms.

Cheers,

Will

Cheers Will,point taken about the backpack,it won't be appearing on Slave 1,but i quite liked it for a battle worn Zaku.