1:700 Fleet Air Arm roundels

ajmm

Hi

Im building a 1:700 Type 42 (Coventry). I have the rather lovely Orange Hobby Lynxes to go on the back but I’ve misplaced the kits (actually pretty lamentable) Decals for the roundels and words ‘Royal Navy’ down the tail boom. 

Does anyone know where these can be bought?

(Or does any have any spare I can buy?)

Ive obviously used an internet to try and find some replacements but nada. Any help much appreciated (I’m very new to this scale!). Thanks,

Angus

You can get modern Royal Navy ship marking decals at 1:700 scale by Hawk Graphics which have roundels and tail boom words in in Hi-and Lo visibility;

http://www.avrmodel.com/en/accessories/4004-1-700-modern-rn-ship-markings.html

Obviously there is much more on the sheet and to make it worth while you will have to build more modern RN warships at 1:700 scale. 

Go on, you know you want too. :devil:

Paul

Ha! Brilliant. Thanks Paul. I went on Hawks Graphocs website but wasn’t sure if they’re still in business. Hadn’t found this sheet for sale anywhere else until you posted this. You’re a saint thank you. 

Im building Coventry for my father in law who served on her. I’m probably going to do Leander which he served on post-Falklands afterwards, so it’s a good investment!!

Thanks again

Angus