cockpit colour

korean

Hello All,

I need some advice on the cockpit colour of the Kitty Hawk SU-17 Fitter-K. The instructions say the colour should be Aircraft Gray. I hope this doesn't sound simple, but what is that? I have by way of comparison  the Eduard zoom set for it. There colours seems to be a very light  blue/gray. Can any one enlighten me?

Korean.

I want to say that AKAN may produce the color you want; but, am not able to tell you the paint number. You may have to contact AKAN; or whoever is importing their line in the UK at this time to see what may work for you. Vallejo may also make one that comes close. Sorry that I cannot do better.

Joe

Thanks, Andre, for finding that; I had suspected this was the correct color; but, Linden Hills has changed their website. They originally had a list of all the paints by the number, with an explanation of its usage(upper surface, under surfaced, cockpit, etc.). Now one has to click on the photo/description to get the info. That takes a lot longer. And, I clicked on a lot of what I had thought might be the correct paint.

Joe