Panther Gs early and else

On 16/07/2019 at 22:34, Redcoat2966 said:

Nicely done figures mate.........I must myself get round to some figures for mine once I get some dioramas underway one day.....

The whole scene certainly brings the Jagdpanther to life.....nice job.....:clap2:

Thanks Simon, I think I should finish this one finally and not post any in between shots until it is over here. Still, I really appreciate good figure painters more and more. It looks soo easy when viewed in the youtube videos.

Nahhh,

added the cat amd tried to add some more details. The barrels are yet just basecoated, were these german grey? I have one more figure to add from the Tamiya set. Maybe open the main back door, but would need to spray some ivory to the inside then. This is definitely the most crowded scene so far. Also have to do some shells and the corresponding crates.

spacer.png

Edited by Soeren
  • Like 9

Good afternoon Gents. Enjoying the hot summer?

Went ahead with barrel and fence, Redcoat recommended bass wood, works like a charm with Armypainter washes for staining.

Here are a few further detail shots.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, found some time to finish the sniper. Added the rainmarks, head, cap and the few pieces of gear. Still needs a matt varnish.

The figure was so much fun, that I ordered some more dragon figure sets for the dios to come.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Soeren
  • Like 1

You cant beat daylight shots. Added some crates and hand weapons for the crew. If I had some pigments at the current location I would have finished the dio today.

Ammunition crates and a few Kar98K

spacer.png

A MP44 for the observer

spacer.png

Rifle strap added

spacer.png

Anda few more bushes

spacer.png

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey there, almost one year has passed and I finally came back to this one. Did a Filter of AMMO of MIG Tan for Tri tone camo with some Abtl. 502 Raw Umber added and then went on with the AK Dark Wash for Green. I really like this stuff. Although it looks horribly strong during application it cure to a subtle grayish brown. This adds accents not only to panellines but also grime. The paint is a few years old now and some agglutionation occured, but not bad for my taste.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...