Sharkmouth GB Chat

Basilisk

58 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Ive got a close-up of the front from a head-on angle of this plane. Do you need it, or would you like it ? I could P/M the photo to you. 

Dennis

Hi Dennis, thanks for the offer.

PM sent.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2019 at 6:16 AM, Dazzio said:

I was just wondering how far can you push the teeth idea?  Looking at my stash, I have a few F-14's/VF-0/1's with the jolly roger on it that displays it's teeth.  I also have a few tigermeet meet schemes that show teeth/fangs as well.

Not that I will be enterting with anything else at this point as my TSR-2 will keep me busy for a while yet.

Kind Regards,

Dazz

As far as you like it as long as there are theeth, but husks and fangs don't count.

11 hours ago, Romeo Alpha Yankee said:

I am tempted to join, though at the moment I have too much else on the bench. We have till September so I may jump in later.

This would be my possible entry. Some scratch building would be required to the base kit for the exterior protrusions.

This Herc would look smashing in the Gallery.

Cheers, Peter

3 hours ago, Basilisk said:

As far as you like it as long as there are theeth, but husks and fangs don't count.

Just to be pedantic, tusks and fangs are modified canine teeth, so.... ;)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, whiskey said:

Isn't there an A-10 build with warthog tusks right now?

Yes there is and RAY kindly provided the link.

What I meant is decorations just with tusks or fangs like on an elephant, sabre tiger or a snake. But if the tusks and fangs are part of a nice set of dentures then they are in.

spacer.png

Any other questions, just ask.

Cheers, Peter

Edited by Basilisk
  • Like 2

Bad news I am afraid due to personal reasons I am having to ditch modelling for a while so I am having to resign from all group build's I can't go into it but rest assured I will be back but I just don't know when.

• Sad 2

31 minutes ago, peterairfix said:

Bad news I am afraid due to personal reasons I am having to ditch modelling for a while so I am having to resign from all group build's I can't go into it but rest assured I will be back but I just don't know when.

Sorry to hear that Peter. Hope everything improves for you soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Rui Silva said:

Hi Peter,

Please add me to this GB, I'm in with the 1/48 Airfix DH Sea Vixen "sharkmouth" from 899 Naval Air Squadron.

wow!

hurry up! - that is a big model!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My sincere apology for being such a bad host for the last month of this GB, but due to an unexpected work related overseas trip for most of August, I was unable to contribute.

I finally found some time to set up the poll so that everyone can vote for their favored build. The poll will be open until 29 September.

It was great to see upon my return that 24 builds made it into the Gallery - and what terrific builds they are. :clap2:

And all who couldn't finish their builds, I hope you will get the opportunity to complete what you started. :thumbsup:

Cheers, Peter

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

@Basilisk may i inquire if there will be a Shark-mouth’s # two build. If you aren't interested in hosting would you have any issues if i took up the option ? 

I have no plans to suggest a #2 as I am not a great fan of sequels.

It is all yours.

Cheers, Peter

• Thanks 1