28mm Campe(Mythic Battles)

Bought this model as a single unit,there is no building required as it comes complete,it is from the Kickstarter Pantheon Mythic Battles games,It looks a lot better on line than in the flesh or skin,was disappointed with the head,not much if any detail at all,so I cut the human body from the scorpion,fixed a head from my Zulu Warriors,a sword and shield from my spares box,as I also took off the claws which were used for hands,I sprayed the scorpion body black then gave it a few light washes of gold acrylic,with a touch of orange here and there,first I painted the human body dark brown but this did not look right,so I went for a few different shades of skin colour,gave it a set of red lips(kiss of death)first I painted the eyes black,but this just looked to dark so I went for natural eyes but a deep blue centre,I googled mythic eyes and most were blue or green,I painted the shield a combination of blue and turquoise and last I swirled a thick purple nail polish around the shield,had a few goes before I was happy with it, I also added some skulls at the end of the scorpions claws,just for some interest,and I guess for its supper that night.A first for me this Mythic painting,but not the last,any comments good or bad would be appreciated,Cheers.tn_50d2bd6d-cd5a-44a0-9379-88a85073b341.tn_8f946195-edc0-49cc-8679-03957f64fccf.tn_793c3aba-f22c-446f-ad85-52c9dc9876cc.tn_7bd06bed-e01f-43df-a2fd-1e96535289ef.

• Like 4