This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Duncan B

ICM Mig-25 PD 1/48 is now in stock and selling fast

The 1/48 ICM Mig-25 PD has arrived in stock at BlackMike Models. I have them on sale at £36.95 + P&p so if you are interested then head over to the BlackMike Models website and grab one from here https://www.blackmikemodels.co.uk/products/icm-48903-1-48-mig-25-pd-soviet-interceptor

ICM are also releasing the RBF version of the Mig-25 later this year and I will be stocking them too. The price is slightly higher for some reason but I will still have a very competitive price for pre-orders. More details on that to follow but if you are interested you can let me know any time now.

I will be gradually increasing the range of ICM kits being carried in stock so if you have any particular ICM kit you are after then let me know and I can include it in one of my restock orders. (The 1/48 Do17Z-7, He-111H-3 and H-6 have also arrived this week).

Duncan B

It's in stock now but 30% of them have sold already. details at the top of the page on how you can order yours.

Duncan B

IMG_3942-349x450.jpg

ICM Mig-25 PD and Great Wall Hobby Su-35S both in stock now. 

Duncan B

Mig-25PD arrived today Duncan, great service! Thanks.

Murray 

10 hours ago, Muzz said:

Mig-25PD arrived today Duncan, great service! Thanks.

Murray 

Thanks for letting me know it arrived safely Murray. Apparently the outer sleave of the box is a very tight fit so care is needed to open it without damaging it, probably not a real big issue unless you are a collector.

Duncan B

2 hours ago, Duncan B said:

Thanks for letting me know it arrived safely Murray. Apparently the outer sleave of the box is a very tight fit so care is needed to open it without damaging it, probably not a real big issue unless you are a collector.

Duncan B

It is, slightly annoyed as I had to rip the box at the corners to get it off. No doubt they'll get complaints about that. Kit itself looks great, couldnt help myself last night and put the nose together to see how it goes, flawless!

Great service from Duncan as usual.

The kit looks great too, might have to bump it up the list!

11 hours ago, Muzz said:

It is, slightly annoyed as I had to rip the box at the corners to get it off. No doubt they'll get complaints about that. Kit itself looks great, couldnt help myself last night and put the nose together to see how it goes, flawless!

I hope the box problem doesn’t spoil the kit for you. 

Remember to post your progress in the WIP section on BM for us to see. 

DB

11 hours ago, Duncan B said:

I hope the box problem doesn’t spoil the kit for you. 

Remember to post your progress in the WIP section on BM for us to see. 

DB

No not at all Duncan, just affected my ocd (which insists boxes should be like new) for a few minutes, over it now.😂 There will surely be a WIP for it, just need to decide if it’s going to the top of the build pile or not.