Bluebird k7, 1967

Hewy

Hi don't have anything even close to RAL 5009 I'm afraid. In fact, this is the first time I've ever heard mention of it in a modelling context.

We could make it as a one-off, but the minimum batch size is 1 litre. As most of the cost of a 14ml tin of paint is the tin itself and the labour to fill it, a 1 litre batch costs much less than 1000 / 14 * £2.50. We sometimes make odd-balls to special order. We've had someone who bought 2.5 litres to paint a real armoured car before, as well as some more modelling-relevant larger sizes to R/C modellers.

If interested, please email us as it's only me who keeps tabs on forums and Facebook whilst all the actual work gets done by Gill. i.e. if it's not something I can answer on the spot it'll be forgotten about for months

I won't be offended if you just go for Lifecolor in this case though - 1 litre is a lot of paint for a model, and a colour you'll have very little use for otherwise I'd expect!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply jamie, i got sidetracked a little, lifecolour is a maybe, but I've been told about a colour match aerosol service so i may give that a try, thanks for the offer though 

Glynn 

• Like 1