6 squadron 1/48 Eurofighter Typhoon FGR4

So as I originally intended in the original group chat, I've chosen to enter my first group build with a 1/48 Typhoon FGR4.

My initial thought was to do it in GiNA Battle of Britain colours. After having a think though I wanted to tie in with the 100th anniversary theme and so instead I've chosen to go for 6sqn 100th anniversary markings instead of GiNA. I was looking to use the Revell single seat 1/48 to do the model but as that's been difficult to get hold of I'm having to use the 'Bronze Tiger' edition which is fine as it's the same plastic and I'm using aftermarket decals instead from Hannants. Finally I've taken the opportunity to push myself and I've got the Big Ed EF-2000 Typhoon photo etch set from Eduard as well to hopefully make the model that little bit more detailed. I've never used so much photo etch before so I will be interested to see how the results come out.

i-RBRQIcDg32EHpEk-VTlo6IMDeod-BrKIYErIvO

I'm currently doing some home DIY so my hobby space has temporarily disappeared but that's going to be solved soon and I hope to get a good start on it in a couple of weeks so don't expect much in the way of updates before the end of April. 

I guess that's about it, I just wanted to get my submission on the board and commit myself to it, now that's done lets see how it turns out!

Thanks all

Stuart

• Like 6