Hello Everybody

frelon94

Hello Everybody.

My name is Olivier and I live in Bordeaux, France (that is probably why my English level is not so good :P)

It's been a long time since I'm watching all your awesome build and I decided to register myself in order to be able to post comments or some pictures of my works.

I've been building model kit since i was a young child, starting with planes in 1/72 scale, boats, cars and so on...

Then I turned to build motorbikes model kit during many years ( I've got more than 250 finished model and approximately 50 models and transkits in my stash)

Since I live in Bordeaux, I've started to build airplane model kit once again.

My favourite scale is 1/48 and all my efforts are focused on russian/soveit Aircraft, from cold war era to nowadays.

Best regards

Olivier

• Like 1

Hello, :welcome:, and bon jour, Olivier to Britmodeller, it is a great place to be. Your English is quite good; it is far better than my French. I am Joe, live in the SE corner of Wisconsin, USA. My interests are 1/72nd aircraft, any era. You will find that the people here are the best; they are always willing and ready to help. I look forward to your builds, comments, and questions.

Joe

Greetings from darkest Canada. Your English is probably better than my Canuck version of the language. We won't even mention my poor command of my junior highschool French.

Chris

Edited by dogsbody

Allô, allô Olivier! Greetings and salutations from the icy North(Norway). Russian aircraft is not the most common of modeling subjects, looking forward to see your work.

Salut Olivier, et bienvenue.  Comme toi, je suis nouveau au forum. Je n'ai pas fait des maquettes depuis plus de quarante ans(!) et je viens de redécouvrir le hobby. Je te souhaite bonne chance dans ton hobby. 

I had better change to English now or the Moderator may start to criticize me since I expect this is an English-only forum!

Bonne chance

Steve (en région lyonnaise)