1/48 - Supermarine Scimitar resin kit by Scratchaeronautics - released

Homebee

Good afternoon, Sirs...

AFAIK, all the Scimitars have  already been shipped. Please, feel free to PM me with your name and surname, and I'll gladly check it......I can't guess who's who with just your Britmodeller forum display name, and the guy with the shipping records is on NATO exercises again...

The Northrop N3PBs will be shipped next week, and the Supermarine Swift is almost finished. I've asked Juan to send me some pics of how is it now, but the military interenet acces is next to zero where he's now.....

I've got a pile of kits to be sent tomorrow morning, but I think no one of them are for fellow britmodellers.....

15 hours ago, Artie said:

Thanks, guys...PMs answered....Please, check your messages....

Cheers

Hello Artie, you never answered my PM, sent yesterday. I'm still waiting for my kit and I haven't had any email etc. regarding shipping  and/or confirming dispatch.

Cheers

On 11/30/2018 at 10:52 PM, bentwaters81tfw said:

Can you confirm Juan has sent my replacement main gear leg.

Hi Frank...Wich kit are we talking about? Scimitar.?

Please, send me a PM with your address, and I'll send them personally, can't get in touch with Juan until next wednesday or so, and can't be sure if the parts are already sent. Hes send replacement parts with unregistered mail, and can't track them....