12 hours ago, MiguelBR said:

I have not pictures here right now, i will post tomorrow

How can i attach images from my PC (no URL)?

What I do is load my images into flikr and paste links from there to the image files. 

Mum lookng forward to seeing more 

13 hours ago, Pete in Lincs said:

I like that. What is next I wonder.

And did you enjoy this more than building from the box?

Yeah !! It was a a real challenge because I had only leftover pieces of all made kits. My brain was going at top, cutting pieces, discarting others, finding couples of pieces because it's necesary a lot of pieces x2. I enjoyed a lot.

Thanks for comment

Regards

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Beautiful idea and work. Ive wanted to do something like this for years but just dont know where to start ? Where did you get your lower legs and chassis from ? 

Well, I had only leftover pieces of all made kits, then I started searching something for the button of hub. I had a lot of leftover pieces of T34 and panzer iV pieces. You can see that the button piece of hub is a T34 rear part and 4 wheels paste 2 to 2. Then some flat pieces for sides, front and rear part. 2 pieces of curve cilindre (from the same suport plastic of the kits), etc. 2x cannon from panzer iv kit. 2x exhaust covers from king tiger kit. Legs are made with plastic suport of the kits and flat pieces. I used screws for made movile legs. Totally scratch

If you want i can made a video explaining the pieces used...

Regards

Edited by MiguelBR
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, The Chief Smeg said:

What I do is load my images into flikr and paste links from there to the image files. 

Mum lookng forward to seeing more 

I have not account on flickr :) (I have already a lot of accounts). I can made a video explaining the proces with still photos (long time in screen).

Regards

Edited by MiguelBR
  • Like 1