Revell AMG GT

Hi All

I have just finished my Reell AMG Gt, I used Gravity Colors NSX Blue and Plamoz wheels and detail up photo etch, overall I am happy with the build, Slightly ennoyed on larger screens they seem dusty!!! so make take some more images lol, had a couple of speed bumps at the end, think I have done to many Revell kits for time being and looking to do something different, Im sure my next build will be even better as I seem to progress each build as I am sure we all do, please follow my instagram should you use it instagram.com/lawesscaleauto

Thanks

Chris 

FuEurTj.jpg

h2tC6dK.jpgOCK24Ok.jpg

x0LXfRr.jpglHMth5E.jpg5BlYU8h.png?1

Edited by lawes87
mor eimages
  • Like 7

Great result with a very nice paint finish!

I must however say I think the position of the wheels both in the front and rear seems to require a little more work.

The wheels are "sticking" too wide out of the wheelhouses, imho.

It's rather obvious on the 4th image from the above (left hand side of the car).

Edited by Tommy124

On 4/5/2018 at 3:30 PM, Tommy124 said:

I must however say I think the position of the wheels both in the front and rear seems to require a little more work.

It's rather obvious on the 4th image from the above (left hand side of the car).

I completely agree with all, I rushed it over the line, As I lowered the car myself I didnt spend enough time sanding back the calipers to get the right wheel alignment but this is something that can be rectafied So i am going to correct this shorlty 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2018 at 3:30 PM, Tommy124 said:

IR69STg.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...