1/8 Citroen V8 traction

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all well I'm back off my hols and after a huge amount of hacking and jiggling I managed to make the interior fit.

I changed the centre pillar from leather to wood I like the contrast between the leather and the wood (I think it looks more luxurious)

Still got the dash to do, thinking of adding rev counter and oil pressure gauge, wondering if I should add a more modern Speedo.

196vzl.jpg

2v8qp0g.jpg

14eau5x.jpg

nmb52g.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all well I don't like the bulge in the boot with the tyre so I'm doing away with it and am going to go without a spare. Not decided yet but I may add a spolier to the boot.
x4nlhy.jpg
2uqbxhf.jpg
vpg66q.jpg
2zrm3qb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all well this is As far as this is going looking like this anyway, it's off the bench while I do a bit of research and catch up on some of my stalled builds.

When it returns to the bench I'm going to attempt to do it as a steampunk car.

r86ntg.jpg

14n02f6.jpg

v7a69f.jpg

2w7ehlk.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

cool man.  why are the subjects you dont build are 9 times out of 10 more intersting than the subjects you dont build!

Edited by SA80A2AR
spelling
  • Confused 1

• 7 months later...

New here, I like what you've done to this model! I'm mid way through building this kit, with a more conventional finish. I'm after fine detailing the interior but wanted to try and get the semaphores to be 'operational'. It seems they can either be in or out, but not both. I wondered whether any one could offer any tips on how these could be on a 'pop' out mechanism?