B-25 H Mitchel

zegeye

Hello,

my entry is an old Italeri model which isn't new. This is dismantled and cleaned piece, which I saved from my friend's trash. :D

I have some aftermarkets for it. The main aftermarkets (I'm waiting for them, but they will come)  are resine engines and cowlings from qickboost.

KqJfJf9A_o.jpg

If I succeed it will be this little gem:

hsgs2058main-lg.jpg

Edited by zegeye
  • Like 10

• 3 weeks later...

To break a monotony of panel lines rescribing, I put my interest to Quickboost engine cowlings. That won't be easy task, becouse resine part are made for Hasegawa kit. They are wieder diameter than Italeri ones. I have to cut Italeri part and will have to fill the gaps....

2nNd39Tx_o.jpg

QMlYeU3L_o.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's outstanding!  :thumbsup:

It's exactly what I'd have liked to do with my own kit, but I wouldn't have the first idea how to start going about it.....My hat's off to you.  :coolio:

PS - What is the little ring with framing inside it in the starboard rear fuselage for?  :hmmm:

Hello @Sgt.Squarehead its an emergency hatch if they belly the plane in, or crash at sea. Normal entrance was through the hatches in the floor. The forward crew had upper hatches both in the cockpit and nose glasing. 

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle
  • Thanks 1