1/72 Resin Vickers Armstrong Type 559 from Fantastic Plastic

Procopius

I'd love several but, (a) in styrene rather than resin and, (b)  not at that price anyway! Guess I will pass on it.:fraidnot:. Great subject though.

Allan

Edited by Albeback52
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Stew Dapple said:

I think that jet designer later went on to work for Gerry Anderson on 'Thunderbirds' :D

Cheers,

Stew

I was thinking Fireball XL5.

Chris

• Like 1

Nice but i wish they had gone for the winner of the competition for the requirement the Fariey Delta III, now that is an impressive beastie that Arnold could have a go at as would go well with their F108 Rapier

• Like 3

Great news, definitely be getting a couple.....hopefully we'll see a few more along these lines in the future. As Geoff says an FDIII would be very welcome... personally I'd really like to see something from the Hawker 1134 family or a Saunders-Roe P187...you never know!

15 hours ago, general melchett said:

Great news, definitely be getting a couple.....hopefully we'll see a few more along these lines in the future. As Geoff says an FDIII would be very welcome... personally I'd really like to see something from the Hawker 1134 family or a Saunders-Roe P187...you never know!

... or something from Avro's proposed development of the Vulcan ...

The FDIII would indeed be hellacool - and hella huge!  That thing was an absolutely gloriously huge beast of a plane!  But, if we can have the F-108 Rapier in kit form then we certainly can have the FD III!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, SleeperService said:

I can see one of these in Chicago possibly with a shark mouth before too long.....

Signs point to "heck yes!"

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...