Studio scale Snowspeeder 1:10 Scratchbuilt

26 minutes ago, DalekCheese said:

That’s alright. What’ll your next project be?

I am not sure about this. I really would like to build the Y-Wing 1:24, Studio Scale. We will see. I will keep you informed!

• Like 1

Yeah, fair enough. Just wondered what a modeller of your skill would make of it! :D. But a Y-wing would be great! Whatever it is, I’ll be watching with interest.

Edited by DalekCheese
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, DalekCheese said:

Yeah, fair enough. Just wondered what a modeller of your skill would make of it! :D. But a Y-wing would be interesting. Whatever it is, I’ll be watching with interest.

Thanks a lot for this nice compliment! I would say that I am still a beginner regarding modelling trying to build everything as cheap and easy as possible by myself. I always way up time and money against a sufficiantly looking  model. I could build my models more clean and more precisely with a bigger  expenditure but at the final painted and weathered model I don‘t see a real difference. My next project will be a big challenge for me and I hope it will be good enough to post pictures of it here.

Best,

Mark

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Pete in Lincs said:

Nice and busy in there. Do I spy Lego?

Yes, Lego! I think this is ok for this part of the model. We will see how it looks after the painting.

Edited by Mindmax
  • Like 1