Studio scale Snowspeeder 1:10 Scratchbuilt

6 hours ago, Hewy said:

Well, that  is absolute quality,a great size, it really brings  home the scale in  the photo where your holding it, totally smashing job mark. 

Glynn 

Thank you Glynn! I have made this picture to show the size. I am happy that you like it!

Mark

Hi guys,

Thank you for all your very friendly and motivating comments! To read that you like my work makes me very happy and is a great reward for all the work. Your friendly words keeping me motivated during my projects and do prevent me from being discouraged when my work on these models get stucked sometimes.

Thanks again and best regards,

Mark

C41C09A7-64A3-4CB7-B761-46178D730636.jpg

2_B3_CB736-1_B21-42_F9-_BE49-_AD7_C10_E7

Edited by Mindmax
  • Like 8

6 hours ago, Hunter Rose said:

Wow that looks insane! I know 1:10 is big but seeing it to scale with you holding it blew my mind, its HUGE!! So cool dude, really amazing work

Hi Hunter Rose, 

Many thanks; very friendly of you! It is really huge, yes! I think a bit smaller would be nice too but when I started I wanted to have the scale they have used in the movie...Now I need to find the right place to display this model and the second one as well.

Best,

Mark

• 5 months later...
14 minutes ago, Pete in Lincs said:

It was well worth the wait.

Excellent!

Thanks a lot Pete! I did not touch the Snowspeeder for the past six month and wanted to have it finalized as well. Fortunately I found some time last week.😉 Best, Mark🎄

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, GMK said:

Very clean work @Mindmax - you should be very, very happy with the outcome. ‘Simple’ geometric shapes are some of the hardest to scratch build, in my experience. Yours has turned out very nicely indeed! Well done. 

Thanks a lot! You are right, it wasn‘t easy and a lot of try, compare and rebuilding single parts until I could finalize this model.

• 3 weeks later...