Hi all!

I would like to present my latest build. It is a quite new Arma Hobby's injection kit of Fokker E.V (Expert Set). The kit is really nice and Cartograf's decals can really do the job! This is a special build for me because Stefan Stec is known as an author of Polish white'red checker which is the official Polish aviation insignia. In 2018 it will celebrate its 100th anniversary!

Time for gallery :)

ML3kl-uzLyusNd23Cbz9jbXzM3bwug6vhrnoIM9i

ryEF3lTsIOzScYS2jegeu8JMEhMMSdF4p3CKgDeE

hAbyvTQY1wcgrWLFhBoNZw83iCCjiEovOU7InpIc

h4_GJFTrC0-b2UMgWS69vh4bCH_fnCP1Ht0He2GA

C6riC0F1IWp8H2TdLNnNbvmZyLOh0YuzdcaydGVR

zH88qyNGn6qQwBFKtDk59iOUD_RT9cCgTrpYqD-6

h9bV_9wX2q3--IBtY_2ot61vxvZNW_pfiEV3Ok6j

AQI-qRHq_XpauqgFLQxoEmdYKMdajvybABu9sFjX

iR-qn6ryAkt6RrLg8D23AOOMi82LW0mfBCIqydEk

Stanley

• Like 30
  • Thanks 1

Lovely build, very tempted by the kit. I made the Aeroclub version about 25 back as a Polish flown machine and is still a favourite of mine. 

I can understand why you omitted to mention the scale, in order to show a Hey, Presto! surprise with the little model in your hand. ;-)

I was sure it was 1:48th, so you really fooled me there!

Superb little model.

Kind regards,

Joachim

19 minutes ago, Tomoshenko said:

Very nice and colourful. Do the wheels come with the kit or are they aftermarket?

Yes, they come with the kit. In Expert Set there is a medium photoetched sheet with wheels, guns and some other useful details.

Stan

Edited by Stanley Ipkiss

Great pictures and model! I love how colourful and small it is (thanks for the last photo that puts it into perspective). Arma Hobby seem to have done a great job in including about everything that is needed in the Expert box. May I ask how the kit went together? And, speaking of which, how was the decal for the propeller? I`ve never used something like that. Did it cover the entire piece or did you have to paint some joints?

On 27.03.2018 at 4:27 PM, Fin said:

Great pictures and model! I love how colourful and small it is (thanks for the last photo that puts it into perspective). Arma Hobby seem to have done a great job in including about everything that is needed in the Expert box. May I ask how the kit went together? And, speaking of which, how was the decal for the propeller? I`ve never used something like that. Did it cover the entire piece or did you have to paint some joints?

Thanks @Fin! Thanks @Ted! Thanks @JanuszPL!

About your questions:

1. The kit fits very nicely, I didn't use any putty at all. The one difficult thing is conecting wing with the fuselage because struts are thin and delicate and also the "fitting squares" on them need to be a little bit reworked to fit the wing properly. This wasn't very difficult, though, but demanded some careful work.

2. The decals for propeller covers like 95% of it. It is necessary to paint the sides of wood near the hub. You have to find the proper colours by yourself. For me it was first time too :)

All the best

Stan

• Thanks 1

Thank you, Stan!

2 hours ago, Stanley Ipkiss said:

It is necessary to paint the sides of wood near the hub. You have to find the proper colours by yourself. For me it was first time too :)

Ok, but did you use? I can`t spot anything out of place.