Content withdrawn - I will NOT be threatened by a moderator, simply because I queried the actions of another...

andyf117

welcome aboard Andy, and great to see another Apollo Help in the build.

Some how I managed to miss your initial thread, being overseas at the time didn't help.

Looks like you're off to a great start, I like your new seat mount frames.

Well good luck with the build, looks like a great build to follow as well, look forward to seeing her finished in the gallery.

As the owner of one of the non-progressing herryclopter builds, I can but blame work - I work away and that makes it a little tough to stick plastic together. Hopefully I'll manage to at least open the bag this weekend.

Your SK is coming along nicely, and looks pretty good so far. Keep on keeping on!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

that's a clever trick. did you just bend then or did you use a bit of heat to help? I was thinking may be using hot water (tested of scrap first) help shape them, similar to what I have had to do with resin parts only that mine are warped and I'm trying to straighten them..

arrr the old spares box trick! Gosh they are a lot tidier than mine and organised!! :yikes:

The folded rotors will certainly save you a lot of space when finish and look really good.

• 2 weeks later...

Another interesting model on a piece of history. I like what you are doing with the rotor blades, I understand your reasoning for doing this. I will have to look out for this kit as it has markings for a Desert Storm aircraft that I have been looking for, for quite a while.