Content withdrawn - I will NOT be threatened by a moderator, simply because I queried the actions of another...

andyf117

2 hours ago, andyf117 said:

If you're referring to the 'Stealth Duck' decals pictured above, they're not supplied with the kit - they're home-printed....

Yes that I was referring to. Well done with the printing.

• Thanks 1

nice scratching building work, but you're really tempting fate! I'd be bound to knock it off into the jaws of the ever waiting carpet monitor!

Though you could fit a wee pin to her, that way you can paint it them remove to somewhere safe until you're ready to refit it?

That's a very fine camera support. 

I don't think I would have expected this to survive on one of my builds. I would have made all or part in brass to give it a chance. 

Here's hoping that it's still there at the end. 

Colin 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do like that white over gull grey look on a SeaKing. I see from your signature block you are either a purist or a sucker for punishment in your dedication to building them. In my ignorance I assume this SH-3A has aluminium blades as opposed to the composite ones the Westland ones have??

gee she looks great with her decals on. And the wee antenna's still hanging in there! :thumbsup:  I would have knocked if off 1/2 dozen times by now....and jumped on it in frustration....

• Like 1

well done Andy, I've just been looking at the photo in the gallery, she looks amazing, well done. :thumbsup:

It's been a great build to follow and I love the attention to detail you achieved, even to my favourite wee frame with the cameras attached, a nicely built model.

I'm glad you could join us for this build, it was a pleasure to have you along, I hope you enjoyed it, you have a fine model to add to your collection.

• Thanks 1