Hello from Italy

maverick9

Hello everyone, my name is Marco and I come from Italy, class '88. I build a bit of everything, especially airplanes, but recently I'm also dedicated to other types of models. I have always visited this forum as a guest and now I have decided to sign up, thank you!

ps: sorry for my not-perfect English, correct me when you want so I learn! 

Edited by maverick9
  • Like 3

"learn" not "learn better".

Sorry Marco, just kidding! I was an ESL teacher for a long time.:D

Welcome to BM! You'll find people here with a wide range of experience in modelling in every genre of the hobby, and who are more than willing to help you in whatever way they can.

Hope to see you in the forums!

DennisTheBear

Boun Giourno(spelling?) Marco, :welcome: to Britmodeller, your English is superior to my Italian; don't worry about it. We all speak "Modeller" here. I am Joe, live in SE Wisconsin, USA. My interests are 1/72nd aircraft, any era. Mr. theBear has said what I also mention; so, no need to repeat. It is very true, though. I look forward to your builds, comments, and questions.

Joe

13 minutes ago, JPuente54 said:

Boun Giourno(spelling?) Marco, :welcome: to Britmodeller, your English is superior to my Italian; don't worry about it. We all speak "Modeller" here. I am Joe, live in SE Wisconsin, USA. My interests are 1/72nd aircraft, any era. Mr. theBear has said what I also mention; so, no need to repeat. It is very true, though. I look forward to your builds, comments, and questions.

Joe

Buongiorno (for morning time) and buonasera for later...;) thank you all

• Like 1

Welcome Marco, I just joined this forum as well, the guys around here are the greatest.

I build 1/72 WW2 aircraft and armor, and paint some figures in 28 mm or 1/35 as well. Looking forward to see your work, in the meantime you can check out mine:)