1/72 scale ATR-72MP, available soon....

Artie

Hi all...Glad to announce the "soon to be available" ATR-72MP in 1/72 scale from Scratchaeronautics. It's an all new, poliuretane resin kit. My friend Juan Begines is currently working with the masters, so the kit will be available soon. i'm glad to say that all the problems he had to face sometime ago, are hopefully solved, as he's found a new, steady resin and silicone provider locally, and now he has the support of a local group of modellers wich are happy to help him with the production of the kits and the shipping of them worldwide. 

You can contact him directly at jbegines22yahoo.es or in his facebook site. He's also developing an online shop to make things easier. 

The SNCASO Narval in 1/48 scale is due to be released as well.

He's now taking preorders for both kits, but,  before doing anything, please pay a visit to his site or his ebay store, and check the special conditions. AFAIK, these models will be of limited availability due to the moulds nature, so no more than 50 or 60 will be made. For further details about price, shipping, etc.. please contact him directly.

I've got NO commercial relationship with him, just trying to help a good friend. 

40914492812_041f9fe5ca_c.jpgthumbnail_PORTADA ATR72 by Arturo Navarro, en Flickr

Edited by Artie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1