Bandai 1/144 Falcon: ESB Version

Hi everyone,

My first post here and I just wanted to post my favourite build from last year (and it took pretty much all of last year to do!). This is the 1/144 Bandai Millennium Falcon that I have modified to be (my favourite) version, the one from Empire Strikes Back. Mostly an out of the box build, it uses a lot of 3D printed parts (the radar dish, cockpit interior and exterior, maintenance pits, sidewalls on the mandibles), some photoetch (the rear circular grills) and is lit (although you can't really see this in the photos). The engines have a blue flickering glow, the headlights are SMDs, there is an interior light for the upper gun well (the lower one is where the support pole is) and the cockpit rear wall is a mix of fibre optic and back lighting. I have some videos of this knocking around online (on Instagram mainly). Painted with DOA paints (hand brush) as well as Citadel ones and various washes, etc until I was happy with it. 

Feel free to ask any questions.

resized_b6ec852b-508a-43ee-a906-1a536afc

resized_c1c2cd10-b056-470d-b748-4b686f6d

resized_6a46435e-f081-4e3b-90ac-41c1a841

resized_5e703966-33bb-48f5-88fb-0b297e61

resized_55f57297-d3fb-43bf-a89a-4510597e

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the feedback guys, this (and a few others) will be on display at the Return of Garrison event at Leicester Soace Centre at the end of June, so come along if you can and check it out in all its glory!